ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety is the new safety management system standard for organisations wanting to achieve and demonstrate sound Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) / Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) performance (superseding AS 4801:2001 and ISO18001).
Conformance and certification to these standards mean that an organization has implemented a system of Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control (HIRAC), demonstrating employer due diligence and a commitment to employees, customers, community and statutory and regulatory bodies.
ISO 45001 is for organisations of all sizes and Streamline has experience in developing, implementing and achieving certification for private, public and government agencies (education, healthcare etc).
Benefits of an ISO 45001 Safety Management System
- Ensure compliance with applicable Regulatory Requirements (eg Workplace Health & Safety Act, Regulations and Safety Codes of Practice)
- Policies and procedures for emergency situations, incidents, rehabilitation and return to work
- Provision of a framework for Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, and Control
- Demonstration of a proactive approach and commitment to Safety
- Improved worker safety
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information on Health and Safety please use the form to the right and one of our ISO Consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly by emailing [email protected] or by calling:
- Brisbane ISO Consultants 07 3667 8280
- Sydney ISO Consultants 02 8315 7780
- Melbourne ISO Consultants 03 9034 3990
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.