Do you have a management system in place that was or needs to be certified and would like to determine if it meets the requirements of an ISO Standard? Maybe your management system is scheduled for an external certification audit by your certifying body or your customer. Perhaps a new standard has been released and you need to need to know what changes are needed to comply. If so then you need a Gap Analysis Audit on your system.
Streamline has proven techniques to assist you in assessing your management system to proactively identify gaps. Our experienced auditors can visit your facility and review your management system documentation, level of implementation and perform a thorough process-oriented audit to provide you with a comprehensive report of findings and recommended corrective actions – an action plan to close the gaps.
Benefits of a Gap Analysis Audit
- Receive a highly objective and impartial gap audit report that provides a clear plan to close identified gaps,
- Add real value to your management system,
- Allow your employees to focus on their core jobs,
- Avoids internal political issues that may arise,
- Meet the requirements of management system standards,
- Ensure your management system is effectively implemented, and
- Significantly reduced non-conformance findings from certification bodies.
Can’t we just use a checklist to do a Gap Analysis Audit?
If you are looking at saving costs then you may be inclined to use a checklist to complete a Gap Analysis Audit, however, we recommend engaging an experienced ISO Consultant to assist with the Gap Analysis for a few reasons:
- You will receive an independent assessment and identification of ISO Management System Gaps. We know what the Certification Body Auditors are looking for, so we are able to identify these prior to your Stage 1 Certification Audit.
- You will receive a comprehensive Gap Audit Report that not only identifies the gap in the management system, but also includes practical recommendations to close the identified gaps.
- The Gap Audit improvement recommendations can be incorporated directly into your improvement framework for scheduling, allocation of responsibilities and status management.
Management Systems we perform gap analysis for are:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems
- ISO 55001 Asset Management Systems
- ISO 17025 Testing & Calibration for Laboratories
- ISO 27001 Information Security
- ISO 22000 HACCP Food Safety
- CSIRO PCCP Certification
Contact Us Today
Please use the form to the right and one of our ISO Consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly by emailing email@example.com or by calling:
- Brisbane ISO Consultants 07 3667 8280
- Sydney ISO Consultants 02 8315 7780
- Melbourne ISO Consultants 03 9034 3990