What is ISO 27001 Information Security?
ISO 27001 is the international standard for how organisations should manage the security of their data systems. It is heavily focused on identifying threats and risks to the security of information and developing and implementing controls to manage those risks and ensures organisations have taken a proactive approach to the management of information security.
An Information Security Management System allows your organisation to:
- Protect client, employee and corporate information
- Effectively manage risks to information security
- Audit information systems for compliance
- Continually improve information security
- Protect brand image
- Establish standard procedures for security administration, monitoring, and breaches of security
- Comply with increased government regulations and tough industry-specific requirements
Organistations that should consider ISO 27001
Any organisation that handles sensitive or commercial in confidence data including:
- Primary Health Care Practitioners
- Government Agencies
- Employment Agencies
- Financial Planners
Contact Us Today
Please use the form to the right and one of our ISO Consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling:
- Brisbane 07 3667 8280
- Sydney 02 8315 7780
- Melbourne 03 9034 3990
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.