There are a number of articles online that provide long-winded explanations on what is required for ISO 9001 Certification however in this blog we will try and keep things as short and to the point as possible.
Three simple steps required for ISO 9001 Certification
- Develop and implement a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
- Complete an internal audit to ensure the quality management system conforms with clauses 4 -10 of ISO 9001 and is effectively implemented and hold a QMS Management Review Meeting.
- Engage a JAS-ANZ Accredited Certification Body – they will complete the ISO 9001 audit in two stages:
- Stage 1 is a documentation audit to ensure your system meets the requirements of ISO 9001, and
- Stage 2 is an implementation audit to ensure you have implemented the system as documented.
That is it – provided you pass the audit and action any major non-conformances then you are certified!
If you haven’t developed a Quality Management System before then it may pay to engage an ISO 9001 Consultant to assist with the process – if they do their job properly then the Certification Body audit should be a tick in the box process.
If you think that you may be partway there, but would like to know how you are tracking then consider engaging a Streamline ISO Consultant to undertake a Gap Analysis Audit. Gap Audits are a great way to have an external party complete an independent assessment of your quality management system and provide you with a detailed action list with recommendations prior to completing Stage 1 of your certification audit. Also, note that there are some risks associated with Cheap ISO 9001 Certification, click here for more information.
How Streamline can help
Streamline consultants can design, develop and implement a certification-ready Quality Management System from the ground up to meet ISO 9001 requirements. If you already have an existing management system in place we will help you integrate ISO 9001:2015 into your current management system (eg ISO 45001 Safety or ISO 14001 Environmental) to form an Integrated Management System (IMS).
Our trained and experienced consultants have a 100% track record achieving certification for our clients and we guarantee your ISO 9001:2015 quality management system will get certified by a JAS-ANZ accredited Certification Body.
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us by phone or by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.