Are you looking for Inspection & Test Plans to comply with New South Wales Roads and Maritime Services Construction QA Specifications?
Streamline ISO Consultants have a range of ITPs available for the following civil construction activities:
- Concreting RMS QA Spec R53
- Demolition of existing structures RMS Spec D&C B341
- Earthworks RMS Guide NR44 & RMS Spec G71 Survey
- Kerbs & gutters RMS Spec R15
- Line marking RMS Spec R141, RMS Spec R145, RMS T841 & RMS T1208
- Retroeflective raised pavement markers RMS Spec R142
- Soil & water management RMS QA SPEC G38 & RMS T166
- Stormwater management RMS QA Spec 3201, RMS QA Spec R11, RMS T201, RMS T109 & RMS T166
- Traffic management RMS QA G10 Traffic Mgmt & RMS Traffic Control at Worksites – Technical Manual
If you are looking for an ITP that isn’t listed above then we are more than happy to develop it for you.
What does each ITP Include?
Each Inspection & Test Plan:
- clear layout and professional design
- has been developed to fully address the relevant requirements including hold points, witness points, and test frequencies
- is individually customised specifically for use by your business including logos, watermark, business information (address, website hyperlink, email address link)
- is provided in both Microsoft Word .docx (editable) and Adobe .pdf format
- include hyperlinks to the relevant RMS reference standards
- is designed to align with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
Government Funding Grants for ISO 9001 Certification
Did you know that many Australian businesses are actually eligible for help with ISO 9001 Certification through a government-funded Business Growth Grant? Click HERE for more information.
Contact Us Today
For pricing and availability please use the form to the right and one of our ISO consultants will contact you. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly by emailing [email protected] or by calling:
- Brisbane ISO Consultants 07 3667 8280
- Sydney ISO Consultants 02 8315 7780
- Melbourne ISO Consultants 03 9034 3990
We look forward to hearing from you!