Business processes form the essential framework for organisational operations, irrespective of size. By undertaking Business Process Improvement, Streamline can help uncover opportunities to optimise process workflows and unleash the power of streamlining and formalising business system processes.
What is involved in Business Process Improvement?
- Assessment of processes and inter-relationship of processes in the current system
- Identification of Improvement Opportunities
- Management Review and Approval of Improvement Opportunities
- Documentation amendment to incorporate Improvement Opportunities
- Internal Audit
- Management Review
Business Process Improvement Benefits:
- Increase efficiencies to eliminate waste and rework
- Automate processes to reduce the potential for human error
- Formalise communications to reduce miscommunications
- Clearly identify roles, responsibilities, and records to increase accountability
- Document procedures with stakeholder input to improve customer and employee satisfaction
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information please use the form to the right and one of our ISO Consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly by emailing [email protected] or by calling:
- Brisbane 07 3667 8280
- Sydney 02 8315 7780
- Melbourne 03 9034 3990
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.